Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
Nos Blogs (en anglais)
Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- How will US solar eclipse affect solar power?
21.Aug.2017 - 11:51
- Are renewables good for democracy? Not necessarily.
18.Aug.2017 - 15:00
- “Free trade” should be called “forced trade”
17.Aug.2017 - 16:25
- How coal and oil impact democracy differently
15.Aug.2017 - 15:36
- McJihad: how fossil fuel has shaped western democracies
14.Aug.2017 - 15:00