Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
Nos Blogs (en anglais)
Europe experts Dr Adriaan Schout, Dr Alexandre Abreu, Almut Möller about the current state of the Euro zone.
German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on how the Germ an energy transition continues and how it relates to other countries.
- See you in court: how the South African public sued the nuclear sector and won
21.Jun.2017 - 13:00
- Renewable energy tops Turkish agenda
20.Jun.2017 - 15:00
- Trump can make it impossible to count global carbon emissions
19.Jun.2017 - 15:00
- The unknown climate risks for renewable energy projects
16.Jun.2017 - 13:13
- Six years after Fukushima, much of Japan has lost faith in nuclear power
15.Jun.2017 - 15:00